Sunday, August 25, 2024

Quick edit about ODOS bookcase

As I am working on Arborwatch Reimagined, I've been doing way more testing on bookcases. And I've looked deeper at scripting documentation. 

Oblivion stores child references in no particular order when loading the cell, which means that book markers will be selected at random when placing books. So right now, there is no way to sort books on bookcases... :(

That's just the way it is, but I don't think it is a big problem except for personal OCD, lol. You can always just activate the bookcase to look for specific books on that piece of furniture. 

And if you are making a library using filtered book markers, then you can sort it any way you like!  

I've updated the ODOS documentation about this new info.

No comments:

Post a Comment